Traveling is trouble-free with a Canadian tourist visa. Persons who travel with a tourist visa have no limitations inside the country. To make your visit to Canada much easier learn what you need to do to get your tourist visa.
- Everyone entering Canada must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining before it expires.
- You must be able to prove that you can pay for your visit, plan to return home after your stay and be in good health.
- Sporadically you will be asked for a doctor’s note, some type of employment verification and sometimes a letter from a friend or family member who is a resident of Canada.
- In addition to your passport you will need two recent photographs that are two by two inches.
- You may also be asked for a letter of invitation.
- The visa packet includes the initial application. This form should be filled out prior to visiting your embassy.
Denial: Criminal convictions such as mugging, robbery, murder and driving while inebriated can have your visa request deprived of. If you are sick or infectious you can be denied entry. Canadian officials propose you check the detail information on who will be denied entry into their country.
Visa Fees: Application fees for visas are not refundable for any reason. Payment must be included with the application forms. Payment methods vary from country to country. Check with you local embassy for more information.
Visa Exemptions: enhanced passport holders do not need a visa to enter Canada. Some other exemptions apply so be sure to check in detail before you apply for your Canadian tourist visa.
Canada is one of the finest tourist destinations of world. Niagara Falls, Banff national park, CN tower, royal Ontario museum and Ontario Lake are some of the beautiful tourist attraction of this country. Spending holiday in Canada is really a good experiment for the visitors.