Canada is considered as the great learning destination, students from all corners of the world, migrated to Canada for higher education. Obtaining student visa is easy if you understand the basic requirements of the permit.
You become eligible to apply for Canada permit if:
Various Study programs and permits for Canada.
- You are accepted in the recognized Canada institution.
- You must show that you have enough funds to pay your fees and bear living expenses in Canada.
- The proof of fund applies for families accompanying principal applicant.
- Students must respect laws of the land, must produce police clearance certificate.
- Good health condition.
- Must assure immigration officer of your leaving Canada after authorized stay.
If your course duration is less than six months, then you need not require study permit. You can stay till the completion of authorized permit.
The above information provided is basic, prospective students who have long run plans to settle in Canada, must ensure that they become eligible for work permit. The recent amendments suggest that Canada Immigration
has planned to retain the talent created on its soil.
Much emphasis is laid on the Canada Express Entry Scheme,
which adds 30 points to the international students with Canadian degrees. Out of the total time spent as a student in Canada, half-time would be considered, when candidate applies for Canada permanent residence.
Canada Express Entry Scheme registers 30 percent of student applications for permanent residence. This might increase with the new changes and increase in number of students from third world countries.
Immigration is being used as an effective tool in Canada for economic development. The students willing to apply for study programs must seek the help of immigration consultants for successful visa processing.